Read below regarding advantages of Expunging or Sealing an Adult Criminal Record in Nevada

Are you ready to apply for a new job? Perhaps you want to move to a new state or apply for a passport to travel to a foreign country. The one thing holding you back is that you have acquired a criminal record in the past. This doesn’t mean that you have to pay forever for mistakes that you have owned up to and outgrown. Maybe you have heard that you could expunge your criminal record in the state of Nevada so that it was not viewable to potential employers, housing management companies, etc. Actually, Nevada doesn’t allow a criminal record to be expunged but has a process where that record can be sealed, which has a similar outcome. If you have changed your life and want to move forward, you need to get your Nevada state criminal record sealed.

The Time for You to Seal Your Criminal Record is Now

You should know that the state of Nevada does not actually expunge your criminal record. However, the state does allow for certain records to be sealed. Nevada allows an individual to seal their Nevada state criminal record under certain conditions. To do so, you are going to want to employ the services of a Las Vegas criminal defense attorney.

While we cannot help you expunge your criminal record, we can help you seal it so that you will not have to live in fear of this evidence of your past being viewed by potential employers, landlords, or government agencies. The results of sealing are practically as good as when you expunge your criminal record.
Our Expert Attorney Can Seal Criminal Record Accounts. As mentioned above, it is currently not possible for any Nevada attorney to expunge your criminal record from your past. However, the process for sealing these records has nearly the same effect. You can hire a Las Vegas criminal defense attorney to petition the court to seal these records from public view.

Contact an Expert Attorney to Get Started

The time it takes to seal your records will vary. Usually, it takes about three to four months. So, if you want to move this process along, you can get in touch with us today. We will be happy to get to work on your behalf so that these records can be sealed in a timely fashion. Contact us online today for more details or call 702-758-5858 to schedule a free consultation.